Welcome to our directory of Great British Products!
Take a look at our fantastic British manufacturers and their products. Are you looking for that special gift or to treat yourself ? Look at our online directory of British products.
It may be socks or coats for those cooler months or a special teddy bear or train for that exciting birthday treat.
We have it all here for you to access in one simple Great British directory.
We even have the card to go with it…
GREAT BRITISH PRODUCTS : TOYS
- Dr Zigs = http://drzigs.com
- Hellion toys = http://helliontoys.co.uk
- Merry Thought Hand Made Teddy Bears = http://merrythought.co.uk
GREAT BRITISH PRODUCTS : GIFTS
- Not on The High Street = http://notonthehighstreet.com.
- The Hot Water Bottle Shop=https://www.thehotwaterbottleshop.com/collections/luxury-gifts-made-in-britain.
- Floris Perfumery = https://florislondon.com
- The Bath House Artisans of Natural Beauty=https://www.thebathhouseshop.co.uk
- WOODMANSTERNE CARDS
GREAT BRITISH SWIMWEAR
- Apollo Swim = http://apolloswim.com
- Auria = http://auria-london.com
- Bugsy = http://bugsyswimwear.com
- Buttress and Snatch = http://buttressandsnatch.co.uk
- Halcyon Blue = http://halcyonblue.com
- Kimberley London = http://kimberleylondon.com
- Kiniki = http://kiniki.com
- Laurie Nouchka = http://laurienouchka.com
- Samantha Sage = http://samanthasage.com
- Stidston = http://stidstonswimwear.com
- ToDiveFor = http://todivefor.com
GREAT BRITISH CLOTHING
- BARBOUR WAX JACKETS = https://www.barbour.com/uk/our-history
- CELTIC AND CO. = natural sustainable style http://celticandco.com
Introducing online NHS health advice and guidance with the Buy British! team.
We are a family with traditional values and love the country that we live in. The British people work long hard hours for our country and have a determination and loyalty to this great island.
The aim of this family run website is to highlight our need to pull together and Buy British products. As a result we will ensure our local economies thrive and also reduce our carbon footprint so that we improve our climate for future generations.
…the start of 2020 was unreal, in a very short period of time the world has dramatically changed.
I would like to introduce my new online health advice and guidance service. With the spread of Coronavirus the whole world has been turned upside down over the last few months. Access to our vital frontline services has never been more in demand. We are all aware of the pressure on our NHS services and I would like to assist in any way by signposting our readers to the correct health information as an initial step to help ease pressure on our hospitals and GP clinics. Please try out my online NHS health advice and guidance service by emailing your query to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or use our comments box.